- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
These guys are true professionals. I usually repair my own vehicles but this time I needed a new wheel bearing which was outside of my capabilities. I let Carl and his staff take my vehicle in and I could not have been more satisfied. The work was performed promptly and he was very considerate of my schedule and my budget. You can tell that this shop cares about their work and their customers. I am so glad to finally have a place that I know I can depend on. Thanks so much!!
Carl's shop was recommended to me by my hair stylist. these guys do great work and are very honest with you about the priorities of car repair. I always go back to get all of my maintenance done!